Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diamond in the (Ross) Rough
[Ross: San Francisco, Geary St.]

Last week I decided on a whim to pop into Ross.  I'm the first to admit that the quality of merchandise and overall ambiance at almost every Ross store leaves much to be desired, but that day I found a diamond in the rough: this cute studded drawstring hobo bag on clearance for just $5.49!
 
 


It's fairly roomy without being too large, has a bunch of handy pockets, and passed my weight-distribution test.  (Before I buy a purse, I like to dump my own purse's contents into the contender to make sure it won't feel too heavy if I end up buying it.  I had to learn this the hard way; it's crazy how heavy my everyday items feel after being carried for just 15 minutes in a purse with bad strap support.)

I was pleasantly surprised to find my new bag still on the Kohl's website:

I'd like to switch up my purses more but I'm too lazy to move all my stuff from one purse to another every other day.  So I just settle on having one everyday purse that (hopefully) goes with any outfit.  I'll probably keep this purse in storage in preparation for the day when my current everyday bag wears out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...