Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Old Navy Spring Haul
[Old Navy: Colma]


The Old Navy store in Colma had some very inexpensive items in stock this past weekend.  I snatched up the following four items.  I'm particularly excited about the first two, as I've grown tired of wearing the same jeans, corduroys, cardigans, and camis all winter so am trying to infuse some pops of color in my otherwise bland wardrobe of solid colors and stripes.

 Twisted Cuff Seed-Bead Bracelet
Original: $12.50
I paid: $1.18


Tiered Gauze Skirt in purple floral (buy here)
Original: $26.50
I paid: $2.91


 Khaki Pencil Skirt
Original: $29.50
I paid: $2.91


Girl's Skinny Jeans in tigris (buy here)
Original: $19.50
I paid: $10.08

Long story short, the store had a crazy sale where all women's clearance bottoms (jeans, pants, skirts, and shorts) were a flat $6 each.  I also signed up for an Old Navy card and got an extra 20% off my entire purchase as part of their current promotion.  

If you're considering signing up for an Old Navy card (which, btw, also works for Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta), I would only recommend getting one if you routinely shop at any of those stores AND you are positive that you will (1) not shop at those stores more often now that you have a store card, and (2) pay off your card every month and not rack up any retail debt.  After all, the best deal you can buy is to not buy anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...